Ran over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Phantom 4 and controller got ran over by a Ford Explorer... what are my best options
IMG_0303.jpg
IMG_0301.jpg
IMG_0297.jpg
IMG_0296.jpg

OUCH now that hurts,can't see under suit but bound to be crack some where, might have to weigh up the options of all parts and remote cost compared with a good second hand or new one I'm thinking,hard to say if there is internal damage,I'd say so if wheel went over the body of it,man hurt saying that,,I sure I heard you shout aswell,very sorry you had this happen but to me it not look good to me,:(,

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it completely apart and salvage any parts that may have survived (such as any of the motors) for extra parts if you intend to buy another P4.

Maybe sell it as-is for parts on eBay. It's likely going to cost more than it's worth to fix it.

What happens when put battery in and turn on the bird...does it show any signs of life?

Wait a minute, you mean a Phantom Wetsuit doesn't offer any protection against a Ford Explorer? The way it's advertised, I thought it offered protection against everything.
It must be a home made one rather than the commercial offering we see spruked around here repeatedly. Looks pretty rough- would be a poor advertisement for the real deal.

Reactions: Bobby T
It must be a home made one rather than the commercial offering we see spruked around here repeatedly. Looks pretty rough- would be a poor advertisement for the real deal.
Nah it looks like the real deal, I have the black and white version and the cut is similar, although the original fitment or the Ford input does it a disservice. FWIW, they do work well in the rain....

I have a P4, that I use off and on, I don’t fly it as much as I do my Mavic Pro or my Phantom 4 Pro,, it has the HDMI module installed on the RC, never crashed!!! Only thing I want is the Crystal Sky Monitor the larger one, this Phantom 4 comes with case, one extra battery and filters for the camera, and numerous accessories and whatever else you’d need to be assured that (“I’m”) being upfront about never crashed etc. if you or anyone else is interested PM me.

Reactions: DMcNamara
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga