Radio Channel Quality flashing good to poor.

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I upgraded my firmware and now my Radio Channel Quality section under the Aircraft Status menu flashes from good to poor every few seconds. also my nav lights on the drone flash red every 4th time. I can still fly the drone out to 1400ft before I lose signal but I did notice the signal looked to drop and comeback. I have tried rolling back the firmware to the P3C_FW_V01.06.0080.bin with no luck. anybody else had this issue?

It appears that DJI have 'interfered' with flashing backward with FW. I know I also cannot go back to former FW from 1.07.009 ..

One person did post about a 'hack' to get FW to go back - but I would not like to risk it.

Nigel

It appears that DJI have 'interfered' with flashing backward with FW. I know I also cannot go back to former FW from 1.07.009 ..

One person did post about a 'hack' to get FW to go back - but I would not like to risk it.

Nigel
I did the hack and went back to 1.006.008. Still didn't make a difference.

1.06.08 is generally regarded as bad anyway ....

I am hoping that when I get home and fit Argtek system - my system will be more stable.

Nigel

I did the hack and went back to 1.006.008. Still didn't make a difference.
Nothing wrong with 1.7.9, going back to 1.6.8 makes no sense as it gave many people issue. Personally all FW's I've used (about four) have worked just fine. The strong interference message is just that "a message", it's not hurting anything. Just means it's detecting some wifi signals in the area. Something I tried that seems to help is to load the Go app last, after all equipment is powered up. Just fly and enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers