Racing Drones

Reactions: dirkclod
So, how are you doing on the new drone racing forum?
Any updates or info...

RedHotPoker

Hi everyone, I really new to drone racing/tricks, I'm wanting to get a frame to build can you guys recommend a nice one that's not going to break the bank?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi everyone, I really new to drone racing/tricks, I'm wanting to get a frame to build can you guys recommend a nice one that's not going to break the bank?
Thanks in advance

What do you consider breaking your bank, or what is your budget

A nice carbon fiber frame for crash resilience/resistance... ;-)
Buy as cheap a practice drone as reasonably possible, and learn how to use the goggles well, before getting in too deep.
I had posted a drone racing website, to check out, while we wait for the arrival of one being constructed by our hosts here. I can only Guess why it wasn't appreciated and the post was removed from this thread.
But if you do a simple web search, you can find revues of several decent models adequate for us beginners, to moderately new users as well...

RedHotPoker

Yes, Thank you, I have my foot in the door... ;-)

RedHotPoker

New forum, I signed up for a new account...

RedHotPoker

It is a new sister site so a new registration is required. It will have an official opening soon. Right now it is still being organized.
If you have suggestions please let me know as I am personally working on the site.

Reactions: dirkclod
yes, I just bought my first racing drone, or first drone of any kind. Its the vusion 250 package. its a blast to fly so far, but I am still in the beginner mode, but hopefully ill be in mode 2 by the middle of the month. Any flyers in the Augusta, ga area????

yes, I just bought my first racing drone, or first drone of any kind. Its the vusion 250 package. its a blast to fly so far, but I am still in the beginner mode, but hopefully ill be in mode 2 by the middle of the month. Any flyers in the Augusta, ga area????
Join or just look in here http://www.droneracingpilots.com/Srt and you might find someone :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers