Quick cancel / stopping modes

Reaction score
Have I understood it correctly that to stop modes quickly you just use the pause button, for things like RTH, Follow Me,TapFly, etc? Does it work with all the modes, just want to be sure for when i trial them out incase it doesnt go to plan.

Also I've read that Left Stick (into the right corner) and RTH button cancels modes but I'm sure Ive seen in the manual it suddenly stops the motors in an emergency - which is it?

Have I understood it correctly that to stop modes quickly you just use the pause button, for things like RTH, Follow Me,TapFly, etc? Does it work with all the modes, just want to be sure for when i trial them out incase it doesnt go to plan.

Also I've read that Left Stick (into the right corner) and RTH button cancels modes but I'm sure Ive seen in the manual it suddenly stops the motors in an emergency - which is it?
That's the sort of question that you really need to know the answer to, not just have a rough idea about.
Page 59 of the manual is the place to get the info on stopping the motors.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4_pro/Phantom+4+Pro+Pro+Plus+User+Manual+v1.0.pdf
Stop-XL.jpg

RTH is cancelled by touching the RTH button or the red X on screen.
Check the manual for others.

That's the sort of question that you really need to know the answer to, not just have a rough idea about.
Page 59 of the manual is the place to get the info on stopping the motors.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4_pro/Phantom+4+Pro+Pro+Plus+User+Manual+v1.0.pdf
Stop-XL.jpg

RTH is cancelled by touching the RTH button or the red X on screen.
Check the manual for others.

Thanks thats what I had thought id seen in the manual but im sure id seen a post saying it would cancel modes - good job I didnt test it :eek: Whats the pause button do then - does that cancel modes?

U can also flick your flight mode button into sport or atti it will stop the Mode....u do NOT want to hit left stick down and in corner and rth button unless u are going to crash into something that basically kills the motors and it will fall out of the air so be very careful

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic