Question for licensed pilots!!

Explain to me how the FAA knew who to send the letter too. The FAA took my drone in 2017. Said I was flying under a part 107 with a part 101. I never got money GAS or grass. So how was I working under a part 107. I used my money in my account, to get video. The guy from the faa kept searching for anything to get me to release my drone with out a fight.
(1) said I was flying over people.
I gave them the video I wasn't.
(2) said I was trying to start a business by advertising with my drone by doing free videos.
I have the letter.
(3) said I was working a part 107 under a part 101.
I was just getting video of about 500 motorcycles in a Chairty ride.
Seen the post on Facebook.
(4) said they was going to bring the police to confiscate my drone.
I no longer have a drone.
Now the reason I believe they did this was so they could change the rules of pilots with drones.

Explain to me how the FAA knew who to send the letter too. The FAA took my drone in 2017. Said I was flying under a part 107 with a part 101. I never got money GAS or grass. So how was I working under a part 107. I used my money in my account, to get video. The guy from the faa kept searching for anything to get me to release my drone with out a fight.
(1) said I was flying over people.
I gave them the video I wasn't.
(2) said I was trying to start a business by advertising with my drone by doing free videos.
I have the letter.
(3) said I was working a part 107 under a part 101.
I was just getting video of about 500 motorcycles in a Chairty ride.
Seen the post on Facebook.
(4) said they was going to bring the police to confiscate my drone.
I no longer have a drone.
Now the reason I believe they did this was so they could change the rules of pilots with drones.
I thought you were photographing 100 deer. Now it's 500 motorcyclists. Hmmm .... story keeps changing.

Who took your drone? What were you charged with?

Reactions: bsartist
I thought you were photographing 100 deer. Now it's 500 motorcyclists. Hmmm .... story keeps changing.

Who took your drone? What were you charged with?
No they were trying to get my drone I have all videos I did with my drone. I understand you are a Drama kind of guy. But I have proof I still have the letter.

No they were trying to get my drone I have all videos I did with my drone. I understand you are a Drama kind of guy. But I have proof I still have the letter.
You haven’t addressed the deer v. Motorcycle discrepancy.

Deer motorcycle. Well since you are just a John doe citizen doesn't matter. I don't own a drone. And I sure don't have to explain my self to you how ever if you'd like to see the video call the FAA in Ohio I'm sure you 2 are friends.

Deer motorcycle. Well since you are just a John doe citizen doesn't matter. I don't own a drone. And I sure don't have to explain my self to you how ever if you'd like to see the video call the FAA in Ohio I'm sure you 2 are friends.
You have to be the most entertaining poster on here in a long time. LOL.

Why are you here then if you "don't own a drone"? You hijacked this thread over some nonsense. Why even make a post about your situation if you don't want to answer questions.

I'm done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12