QUESTION ABOUT MY NEW FPVLR INSTALL SOMETHING IS WRONG

Reaction score
Hi I'm ended a fpvlr boosted kit on my remote last night and after forever I finally got it together and lo and behold I have the red and green light as it should be on top and on the bottom booster I only have a red and I can't get the USB to connect to my phone nothing pops up as in it's like it's missing a connection. Is that all it is do I need to reopen this thing and reconnect something just looking for some ideas I hope nothing's actually wrong with the kid I just purchased it any advice would be awesome I appreciate it guys.
IMG_20190818_064959.jpg
IMG_20190818_064951.jpg
IMG_20190818_065035.jpg
IMG_20190818_065043.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t have this exact system, so I’ll see if I can help.
P4 or P4P?
And there are two boosters? I see two boxes.

Last edited:
Is it possible that you could just have a bad booster? Haven’t I read somewhere that some are bad right out of the box?
The other choice would be a connection that didn’t work somewhere.
Maybe try moving the booster that isn’t working to the other location and see if the problem follows to the new location. If the other booster now moved to the opposite location does the same thing, that would suggest a connection issue.

Is it possible that you could just have a bad booster? Haven’t I read somewhere that some are bad right out of the box?
The other choice would be a connection that didn’t work somewhere.
Maybe try moving the booster that isn’t working to the other location and see if the problem follows to the new location. If the other booster now moved to the opposite location does the same thing, that would suggest a connection issue.
Gotcha common sense troubleshooting ??‍♂️ not sure why I haven't tried to swap them like you said but good call. Yeah I'll give it a go and see what happens. If all else fails I suppose it could just be bad. Thanks for the help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31