Question about descent

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find an answer to this online or in the manuals. I hope someone here can help. I understand that if the left stick is held fully down for three seconds, the motors will stop; same as holding both sticks in and down. My question is: will this happen while in the air? I'm paranoid about trying to descend too fast for fear of holding the left stick fully down too long.

Jetfixer said:
I haven't been able to find an answer to this online or in the manuals. I hope someone here can help. I understand that if the left stick is held fully down for three seconds, the motors will stop; same as holding both sticks in and down. My question is: will this happen while in the air? I'm paranoid about trying to descend too fast for fear of holding the left stick fully down too long.

The motors will NOT shut off in the air. The aircraft has to be stable for a couple of seconds before the motor will shut down this way. Performing a CSC in the air, however, WILL shut down the motors! Don't do a CSC while airborne!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20