Reaction score
Recently purchased a used PV330. It was crashed by previous owner. Upon purchase everything was functional. During my first flight I misjudged the distance of a tree. The drone took a short fall and cracked an arm, battery dislodged, and camera disconnected. I fixed the shell, got it flying again but could not get the camera tilt to respond. Camera still works and wires are all connected. Gears are not worn or stripped. Any suggestions?? A part number for tilt motor or proper name??

Recently purchased a used PV330. It was crashed by previous owner. Upon purchase everything was functional. During my first flight I misjudged the distance of a tree. The drone took a short fall and cracked an arm, battery dislodged, and camera disconnected. I fixed the shell, got it flying again but could not get the camera tilt to respond. Camera still works and wires are all connected. Gears are not worn or stripped. Any suggestions?? A part number for tilt motor or proper name??

The camera tilt is driven by the NAZA unit, there is a small 3 wire cable that comes from the NAZA and plugs into the camera servo.
Make sure it's seated in the Naza correctly and plugged firmly into the camera connector

Is the transmitter the one without the tilt wheel on the top left corner
Can you use the app to tilt the camera

The servo horn uses a small plastic cog inside the ear of the camera to move, has this come loose ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik