PV2+ no live feed

Hey Johnny,

Please let us know how the install goes, and whether or not it fixes your (our) problem. Best of luck!!

Will do almost done taking a " smoke" break hardest part was getting ribbon back into main board all back together now just gotta connect the main wires and attach .. crossing my fingers .. I'll be back good or bad
c47b32cc149246e30ee3d8de78aacbce.jpg
6f128722a1d0b7e90d8877dfae9ed3dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Well honestly Dident mind it at all . Actually enjoyed myself .. however no fix!!! Same **** all telemetry can vid take pics ...
baccf9678803fbf44e6961fb22e00a52.jpg
1008e53c02d3db42ee81c8b13ca1a935.jpg
no live feed and same **** in my wifi on my I phone ..wifi module I have to assume now ! I'm lost !! Here is new pics of same as before though if not working .

Hey Johnny,
Sorry just got home from cub scouts,
MAJOR BUMMER MAN!

That is strange, only thing left would be the wifi module, but usually when it goes, you cannot hook to phantom network, as well as no telemetry?
Very strange?
But as I stated, I'll buy the board from you to help finance the wifi module ( I need a board anyway ) for a spare, wifi module is more expensive, I might add, or I'll take a loss and even swap you, a module for your board!
Let me know buddy, sorry bout the confusion, that is just odd, but owl had the same thing? Maybe top boards are shorting now? But either way, I'm a man of my word, and feel bad I steered you wrong, but at least you gained some experience ( in board swapping ) that is a plus!
Just let me know buddy, and I'll either send PayPal or module! It will be a v3 module with holes for ventilation.

We will get you going no worries!
Keep your chin up!:)

Either send me your addy ( via pm or email ) or your PayPal info.

My email
[email protected]

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
This pretty much confirms my suspicion that it is indeed the wifi module that is cooked on my PV2+. I'm fairly certain it was the result of a firmware/software update that I performed. Makes me wonder, will a new module suffer the same fate?

Also, does anyone have a part number for the wifi module (preferably the one with the perforated case)? I seem to be having trouble tracking one down. I did mange to (blindy) shoot some video over the weekend, and was quite pleased with the results. Can't wait to see waht it's like with FPV!

Storm J dot really helped me out great guy! Actually sent me a wifi unit I just received it today haven't even opened it yet I'll look for any numbers when I open it and let you know what happens after install. Like I said before call that guy Mike his number is in this thread somewhere J gave it to me he has a ton of pv2+ parts . He bought up just about everything he could years ago when he heard dji is not supporting them anymore told me he spent 500k on pv2+ full units and parts . He is cool real laid back kinda dude . I'm positive he has them .

All systems go ! Replaced the wifi module (thanks J) and have live feed everything as you should have like new . .. there you go dji that's some crap there! Thanks all still puzzled how dji can have these known boards fry an do nothing ..?who knows !!!

All systems go ! Replaced the wifi module (thanks J) and have live feed everything as you should have like new . .. there you go dji that's some crap there! Thanks all still puzzled how dji can have these known boards fry an do nothing ..?who knows !!!

Add me to the list of no Video Feed from my P2 vision +. I did the ping test described earlier and got no response from what was described as the "bottom board" I believe. I hesitate putting in another WiFi module for $189. I didn't open mine up to see if it is the older, non vented WiFi module.

Again call Mike his number is in this thread somewhere he has them not 189 either cheaper .. it's the only fix and it's easy as can be to do . ..

Reactions: J Dot
I am having the same problem with the wifi bottom board failing ping. Where can I buy the wifi module? Everywhere I have checked is out of stock. I recently got this from my dad who had it locked up for 1.5 years. Need new batteries and now the wifi board.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Conley not to sound like a jerk but read the whole thread . Again there is a guy Mike his number is in this thread he has a ton of them. Your not gonna find them unless pot luck someone is selling on eBay but probably selling it cause the wifi unit went . Call Mike he will ship you one out for a price ofcourse. Dji does NOT make them at all anymore noting for the PV2+

Thanks for the reply, I did see that, but didn't know if I could call or not. I didn't want to bug anyone. I will give him a call and no foul. I appreciate the help!

Sorry if I came across like a JO was a little pissy earlier ! Lol.. good luck feel free to ask anything you want I'll try to answer but Jdot is the man !! Dident forget you j sending this weekend

Reactions: J Dot
Sounds good Drywalljohnny,
I'll be here, lol.
And good show Conley shepherd, Mike is a GREAT GUY, and a one stop shop! Plus he guarantees all his stuff, if there is ever a problem, he will send you a new one, right away! I've bought several things from him from parts to screws, and he has NEVER let me down!

Sorry for delay reply, been REALLY busy lately!
But it sounds like you are headed in the right direction!
We are here if you need us!:)

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
Thx Jerry! I appreciate it :)
Conley, Did you order the Wifi module from Mike? Is it the newer one with the ventilation holes? What does it cost?

I'm trying to decide what to do with my P2V+ with the same issue. Maybe someone would want it as a non-FPV drone for $100 that still flys great, has a good camera and telemetry.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik