PV2+ DJI Camera Buzzing while idle

Reaction score
Hey All,

When I turn on my PV2+ the camera makes an intermittent buzzing noise, hopefully I can upload a video so you can hear this. I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if so, thoughts around the problem? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Brad

Mine PV2+ v2 does the same thing. It stops buzzing after a few seconds though.

Hey All,

When I turn on my PV2+ the camera makes an intermittent buzzing noise, hopefully I can upload a video so you can hear this. I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if so, thoughts around the problem? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Brad

Brad:
I am having the same problem, and tearing my hair out. Did you ever come across a solution.
Thank you, Brad, for your kind attention to this.
Regards
Ron F

Ha, mine did that today for the first time! It lasted a few seconds and stopped. I was like wtf.
I was holding the Phantom in an unusual position (almost upside down, power on) so I assumed the gimbal motor(s) didn't like what I was doing. Whenever I get an unusual occurrence I take the time to do an Advanced IMU calibration and RC calibration including the thumb wheel if you have that.

Hey All,

Regards,
Brad
I have the same problem from day one. and also sometimes the gilble doesn't even align properly. Can anyone help?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl