Pull the trigger or wait?

Reaction score
Let me start off by saying I'm an impatient guy. lol. I have been flying a Phantom 4 std for some time, and have always wanted an Obsidian. Here in So. FL, the sun is usually high and bright which makes a white drone difficult to spot. I think the black may stand out more and I am NOT a fan of skins. I've talked to several people that tell me if I'm going to get something just get a Pro+ and I'll love the crystal sky screen since I dislike flying with my giant iPad Air2 and my cell is just a little too small. Problem is, I don't see very many (if ANY) Obsidian plus's. What's your opinion?

Reactions: Way2Fst4U
Thanks, but that's the "impatient" thing I was talking about...I'm probably going to head to Miami today and buy something...

Ah, impatient as in you want it ASAP.

If you decide not to travel, there are deals on Amazon that can be delivered as early as tomorrow.

Ah, impatient as in you want it ASAP.

If you decide not to travel, there are deals on Amazon that can be delivered as early as tomorrow.
Thank you...truth be told, my Amazon cart is full with your stuff...just in case. LOL! ;)

Reactions: msinger
impatient...lol

Attachments

• IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 333
  • IMG_1111.JPG
    IMG_1111.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 322
Looking good! :)

Thanks man...I actually found a local iPad Mini4 cheap too...so it all worked out!

That's a great device to use with DJI GO. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT