First Flight with the P4P

Reaction score
First off, Let me say that I was a skeptic thinking there's no way that this could be "that much" better than the P4 Std. I was WAY off. The camera in this makes the P4 look like a toy. No offense to anyone flying a P4 of course. I didn't take enough time to set my gimbal speed like I should have, and I had some wind gusts and LOTS of interference in this complex...but all in all, I'm impressed. I am STILL not a fan of iMovie...getting the cuts just right is a PITA, not sure why the audio wave forms MOVE when you are editing...but...here's a quick few mins. Constructive criticism is ok...I'm a big boy. Thanks!

What, no close ups of some gators? Lol
hahaha...believe me, as soon as I see some, I'll post them. I've lived here for 8 mo already and have only seen ONE... :cool:

IMO, it does have a worse image transmission quality as compared to Mavic. I think Ocusync technology is better than Lightbridge in that regard.

IMO, it does have a worse image transmission quality as compared to Mavic. I think Ocusync technology is better than Lightbridge in that regard.
You may be right, but I'm more concerned with the final image...not what I see on the app ;)

Reactions: OOO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4