Public apologies

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

OK morning all
Please don't reply
This is just to say big sorry to all out there who's post I replied very rudely
I am going though some bad things now and took it out on this forum for this I am sorry to all,
Banned one chap said,made me laugh,but would have accepted any time out or a life ban for my actions,
Yes people come here for help not abuse,,
I want no sympathy so say nothing please,,,me dug my own hole so now got to live in it,
..............................SORRY PHANTOM PILOTS..................

OK morning all
Please don't reply
I am going though some bad things now and took it out on this forum for this I am sorry to all,
Banned one chap said,made me laugh,but would have accepted any time out or a life ban for my actions,
I want no sympathy so say nothing please,,,me dug my own hole so now got to live in it,

Just gotta reply......

No probs here.

But it takes a MAN to 'own up' and apologize.

We've all gone through bad times so keep looking forward and upward!

Cheers!!!

OK morning all
Please don't reply
I haven't had the privilege of reading any of your post, but thank you for apologizing.

Well said tevek. I've been trying to keep quiet but I must speak. Being a moderator in a different forum, I'm well aware of how a forum can become a family for many. And our friend @ianzone is and has been a member of this family for a long time. Any of us who know you at all knew that something was up and we were more concerned than offended. Sorry to hear things have been bad mate. Stay with us, we love to see you in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.