Props

Like this? If so just pan the camera down a bit.

25f4bbef0ffa5a88f577e1bacb801b75.jpg

Or don't fly so fast while recording. That is assuming it isn't wind causing it to have to pitch forward so much.

Its funny ...

I so often forget to just tilt camera down just a few degrees to take props out of the frame !! Only when I get home ... load up the video and start editing ... DOH !! there it is again !!

So yes as per other guys replies ... you have three options :

a) Pan the camera down just a few degrees to take props out of frame
or
b) Fly slow so the model doesn't tilt forward (camera will automatically tilt UP when model tilts forward)
or
c) Accept the props in top corners if you don't want to use a or b ...

Cheers
Nigel

Thanks,will do. I was asking about the flicker that pick up in video. Flikers look like the props are chopping the light. Maybe the light reflecting off rotor blades. Would flat black props or light filters help? Idk if painting props flat black will throw the weight off.

Other thing is that you should not fly or record if the sun light is passing through the blades. Try to avoid sun being on one side or pointing in front.

Thanks,will do. I was asking about the flicker that pick up in video. Flikers look like the props are chopping the light. Maybe the light reflecting off rotor blades. Would flat black props or light filters help? Idk if painting props flat black will throw the weight off.
Try this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-11-17-46-48.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-11-17-46-48.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 253
A ND filter will reduce your shutter speed which can help with the shadows of your props showing up in the video.
Yes agreed, they can eliminate that pretty good. Lowering the shutter speed equals make props invisible.

Another option which might work in some situations is fly backwards. You can then reverse the footage in post. Unless there are moving things in the shot that will look silly going backwards.

Another option which might work in some situations is fly backwards. You can then reverse the footage in post. Unless there are moving things in the shot that will look silly going backwards.

Or really cool. Could do some nice editing with that..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart