Propellers

It's important to distinguish the DJI CF props from others.

The DJI are reinforced with carbon fibers NOT the woven cloth type many associate with the term Carbon Fiber.

The woven cloth types, or any non-DJI props, will reduce performance and MANY here can attest to that.

I must have gotten some good ones. Just because something isn't OEM (branded by DJI) does not mean it's inferior. Lots of non OEM parts are improvements on a manufacturer's design or production or finishing process. A
pplies to most things.

No offense, but what can you be thinking making that kind of asinine decision.??.

Common sense dictates props that self-destruct when they contact the ground or an object you crash into are designed to PROTECT the Phantom.

At first I was offended but I checked with my wife and all the other girls in the neighborhood and they agree with you. Totally assinine to look at improving performance if it means you might sacrifice anything else.

Same thing those girls say about some of my motorcycle upgrades. Why make it rev for speed if you have to keep rebuilding the engine? In fact, my wife says it's assiten. That is one worse than assinine.

Common sense is certainly not involved in my choices. I use information that isn't common.

Friendly ribbing so I hope you aren't offended, too. We are on the same page not wishing to offend each other even if we are jabbing a bit. One thing I have found on this forum is that many people have lots of different opinions that's for gosh darn sure. Some people are all about safety. Some people are all about following the rules even if they don't make sense to them. Some people are about questioning the rules. Some people are all about finding what the limits are that they can do with these little machines. Some are commercial operators. Some are hobbyists. Some are kids. Some are adults. Some are kids trapped in adult's bodies. I certainly love the diversity that I've bumped into on here.

At first I was offended but I checked with my wife and all the other girls in the neighborhood and they agree with you. Totally assinine to look at improving performance if it means you might sacrifice anything else.

Same thing those girls say about some of my motorcycle upgrades. Why make it rev for speed if you have to keep rebuilding the engine? In fact, my wife says it's assiten. That is one worse than assinine.

Common sense is certainly not involved in my choices. I use information that isn't common.

Friendly ribbing so I hope you aren't offended, too. We are on the same page not wishing to offend each other even if we are jabbing a bit. One thing I have found on this forum is that many people have lots of different opinions that's for gosh darn sure. Some people are all about safety. Some people are all about following the rules even if they don't make sense to them. Some people are about questioning the rules. Some people are all about finding what the limits are that they can do with these little machines. Some are commercial operators. Some are hobbyists. Some are kids. Some are adults. Some are kids trapped in adult's bodies. I certainly love the diversity that I've bumped into on here.
since your married and know the other girls in the neighborhood, see if any have extra tampons and midol, i think that you may need them. Friendly ribbing so I hope you arent offended.

Reactions: Tim in Florida
I must have gotten some good ones. Just because something isn't OEM (branded by DJI) does not mean it's inferior. Lots of non OEM parts are improvements on a manufacturer's design or production or finishing process. A
pplies to most things.
Tim this is obviously true re non OEM and improved quality and/or performance in some circumstances.

I have to say though I wouldn't like to be in a warranty dispute with DJI if I was flying non OEM props or other critical components.

Tim this is obviously true re non OEM and improved quality and/or performance in some circumstances.

I have to say though I wouldn't like to be in a warranty dispute with DJI if I was flying non OEM props or other critical components.

Oh. I totally agree with that. I assume I give up warranty claim likelihood when "modify" anything. That's definitely one of the trade offs. I had an Aprilia SXV4.5 Supermoto. Most race guys modified the oil circuit on that bike. Aprilia used that to negate warranties even though it actually improved the bike. Most manufacturers do that crap. But... once you decide that want to improve something more than you want to hold a manufacturer accountable for anything that goes haywire you really open up a new world of options for yourself.

since your married and know the other girls in the neighborhood, see if any have extra tampons and midol, i think that you may need them. Friendly ribbing so I hope you arent offended.
STOP IT!!! I have cramps and you're making me want to SCUUUHHHH REEEEAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!

But... I love you. Where is the ice cream?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj