Reaction score
Could someone please share their post processing settings for Adobe Premier Pro or give me some ideas to adjust my footage better in Adobe Premier Pro C5. I tried the settings use by Tom Tech Time in his "How to export 4K using Adobe Premier Pro / Tutorial but they didn't work for me. My footage adjustment turns out blurring at the tree tips etc.

I am shooting the 3840 X 2160 resolution at 30 f/s frame rate and am trying to get the best results for YouTube. There is an existing setting for YouTube HD Widescreen but it doesn't help.

I'm obviously missing something and would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Larry

Hey Larry , does you video have to be 4K ? I can give you my settings and results of the videos I upload , and they come out just fine. I film in mp4 format at 1080p 60fps , and I edit and render it in Cyberlink Powerdirector 12 as a mpeg-4 1920 X 1080/30p (16mbps) .
Maybe you will get some one else that is familiar with Adobe to help you , but sometimes the HELP forum doesnt get as much traffic.

If you want to see my videos , go to my youtube page Fallguy1959

Last edited:
You're right. I think 4 k may be overkill. As you suggested I'll give a lower resolution and a higher frame rate a try.

Thank you,
Larry

results from the p4 camera are hit n miss with lost of post adjustments.. the p3 had less and was consistent, lets hope a firmware update comes soon and makes things better.
no good having a slightly better camera on the p4 if the p3 does better at times.. seems very sensitive on the p4 but will be comparing with another p4 next week as might be a bad egg.

Not at all satisfied with the 120fps on this camera. As one of my previous threads mentions. But 60fps is very stable IMO . Works pretty good for SLO-Motion . See here

Reactions: Larry Bond
Not at all satisfied with the 120fps on this camera. As one of my previous threads mentions. But 60fps is very stable IMO . Works pretty good for SLO-Motion . See here

Looks good. I'll definitely try this setting.

Thanks,
Larry

Reactions: Fallguy
Could someone please share their post processing settings for Adobe Premier Pro or give me some ideas to adjust my footage better in Adobe Premier Pro C5. I tried the settings use by Tom Tech Time in his "How to export 4K using Adobe Premier Pro / Tutorial but they didn't work for me. My footage adjustment turns out blurring at the tree tips etc.

I am shooting the 3840 X 2160 resolution at 30 f/s frame rate and am trying to get the best results for YouTube. There is an existing setting for YouTube HD Widescreen but it doesn't help.

I'm obviously missing something and would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Larry
Hope this helps....

Reactions: Larry Bond
That's why this forum is so great, people like you shortening the learning curve.

The result I can now live with. If the weather here in southern Ontario would only co-operate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20