Problem with Tablet

Reaction score
Good day. Please can someone assist me? I use to fly my drone with Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge. Now I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 as it was the closest device to my S6 edge. So the new tab was working ok but as today when i switch on the drone and control it automatically launch DJI Go but does not detect Phantom 4 and cant connect to the camera but when I plug it into my S6 it works normal. Also i have a problem to when i conect the drone to the tab to update. Do i need to change tablet or what? I did uninstall Dji Go and reload it but it also no luck.

Thanks
Chris
South Africa

Sent from my SM-T819 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Get the Nvidia Shield Tablet. I use one on my P2V3 and P4Pro. Use it because it works fine with both DJI Go4 and Litchi. Plus has the HDMI socket for goggles.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Hypnotic Chris
Good day. Please can someone assist me? I use to fly my drone with Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge. Now I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 as it was the closest device to my S6 edge. So the new tab was working ok but as today when i switch on the drone and control it automatically launch DJI Go but does not detect Phantom 4 and cant connect to the camera but when I plug it into my S6 it works normal. Also i have a problem to when i conect the drone to the tab to update. Do i need to change tablet or what? I did uninstall Dji Go and reload it but it also no luck.

Thanks
Chris
South Africa

goto settings:about device

repeatedly tap on 'build number' until developer options are unlocked

goto settings:developer options and set/verify the following options
1. USB debugging = OFF
2. USB configuration = RNDIS, note that rebooting device will reset this to default MTP......

Works perfectly.

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Hypnotic Chris
goto settings:about device

repeatedly tap on 'build number' until developer options are unlocked

goto settings:developer options and set/verify the following options
1. USB debugging = OFF
2. USB configuration = RNDIS, note that rebooting device will reset this to default MTP......

Works perfectly.

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app
ec5237326b64e8e1cbd1be6b9cbb8c8f.jpg

It keep on saying " No need, developers....... already enabled ". What can i do?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31