Problem with Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Tried to update band new phantom 4 pro for the first time. went to 99% and would not finish. Now when I try to turn every thing on the control blinks green and red really fast like it still doad loading, and i can't link to my drone. help please would love to try and fly it before iI have to go back to work.

i don’t know about being stuck at 99% but to re-link mine i had to turn everything off then on the remote hold down C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, while turning on the remote. that reset the remote then i just followed the linking instructions.

Tried to update band new phantom 4 pro for the first time. went to 99% and would not finish. Now when I try to turn every thing on the control blinks green and red really fast like it still doad loading, and i can't link to my drone. help please would love to try and fly it before iI have to go back to work.
If you have troubles like that when updating via the app, the thing to do is to connect your Phantom to the computer with the USB cable and run DJI Assistant 2.
It usually completes the update quite quickly.

You're gonna need to use DJI Assistant 2 to complete the upgrade.

But first you need to know not to use the most recent firmware. You need to use the 2nd most recent if you want a drone that still works.

HAVE YOU TRIED DOWNLOADING MOST RECENT FIRMWARE FROM DJI WEBSITE FOR RC?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl