problem with dji lightbridge with t8fg after firmware upgrad

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Geoff. I have a dji phantom 2 and i sent it away to have a lightbridge fitted and paired with a futaba T8fg controller. When it came it worked fine however I had issues with the fact there was no osd when using hdmi with monitor. The new firmware was supposed to fix this issue so i upgraded. While in the assistant software i did the upgrade and it seemed everything was fine. The sticks were operating in the software and i did the usual calibration. Ok so now i have osd on hdmi and everything to do with video is working fine! Heres the problem; no control! nothing, no gimbal tilt, no start, nothing... I have 2 green lights on the air end as well. the strange thing is that on the onscreen display there is a message in bottom right corner which says "OFF" beside a little pic of a "SIGNAL" sort of icon. Ok so i have the lightbridge connected via trainer mode and when i turn on the transmitter i select "RC OFF" so that is not the problem...... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! AT THE MOMENT I HAVE A VERY EXPENSIVE BRICK. Also i have trawled the net and can`t find any help there. Could this be a software problem? or maybe i have not done something right in the trainer mode.
Please Help
Geoff

Re: problem with dji lightbridge with t8fg after firmware up

Geoff, have you calibrated your Tx in the Phantom Assistant. You have to do both, Lightbridge and Phantom.

Tahoe Ed said:
Geoff, have you calibrated your Tx in the Phantom Assistant. You have to do both, Lightbridge and Phantom.

Hi Tahoe !

Not meaning to Hijack the thread but can the t8fg do all flight control + gimbal control + IOC when hooked up via the light bridge trainer?

The KEY is to re-map the sticks using Lightbridge assistant, then use Phantom assistant to calibrate.

Lightbridge assistant - Maps sticks, switches, buttons to LB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers