problem with dji lightbridge with t8fg after firmware upgrad

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Geoff. I have a dji phantom 2 and i sent it away to have a lightbridge fitted and paired with a futaba T8fg controller. When it came it worked fine however I had issues with the fact there was no osd when using hdmi with monitor. The new firmware was supposed to fix this issue so i upgraded. While in the assistant software i did the upgrade and it seemed everything was fine. The sticks were operating in the software and i did the usual calibration. Ok so now i have osd on hdmi and everything to do with video is working fine! Heres the problem; no control! nothing, no gimbal tilt, no start, nothing... I have 2 green lights on the air end as well. the strange thing is that on the onscreen display there is a message in bottom right corner which says "OFF" beside a little pic of a "SIGNAL" sort of icon. Ok so i have the lightbridge connected via trainer mode and when i turn on the transmitter i select "RC OFF" so that is not the problem...... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! AT THE MOMENT I HAVE A VERY EXPENSIVE BRICK. Also i have trawled the net and can`t find any help there. Could this be a software problem? or maybe i have not done something right in the trainer mode.
Please Help
Geoff

Reaction score
Re: problem with dji lightbridge with t8fg after firmware up

Geoff, have you calibrated your Tx in the Phantom Assistant. You have to do both, Lightbridge and Phantom.

Reaction score

Tahoe Ed said:
Geoff, have you calibrated your Tx in the Phantom Assistant. You have to do both, Lightbridge and Phantom.
Hi Tahoe !

Not meaning to Hijack the thread but can the t8fg do all flight control + gimbal control + IOC when hooked up via the light bridge trainer?

Reaction score

The KEY is to re-map the sticks using Lightbridge assistant, then use Phantom assistant to calibrate.

Lightbridge assistant - Maps sticks, switches, buttons to LB

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordFlasheart