problem parsing the JPEG data

Reaction score
After flying a Drone Deploy mission with my P4P I composited the image files in image composite editor. I then tried to open the file in Adobe Photoshop Elements, but could not. The error read "Could not complete your request because of an problem parsing the JPEG data". I did a brief online search, but found no answers.

As anyone experienced this? If so, were you able to fix the issue?

After flying a Drone Deploy mission with my P4P I composited the image files in image composite editor. I then tried to open the file in Adobe Photoshop Elements, but could not. The error read "Could not complete your request because of an problem parsing the JPEG data". I did a brief online search, but found no answers.

As anyone experienced this? If so, were you able to fix the issue?
It might be worth trying to save as a TIFF file and seeing how you go from there?
How many images have you used to create the file?

It might be worth trying to save as a TIFF file and seeing how you go from there?
How many images have you used to create the file?

Image Composite Editor doesn't give TIFF as a file choice unfortunately. The entire composite was 425 photos and 851MB. The image itself is great, but I'd like to make adjustments in PhotoShop. Since I first posted this I have figured out that a smaller composite image of 250MB will open in Photoshop, so maybe it's just a matter of the number of photos or the file size. So I think I should plan smaller areas to fly with DroneDeploy. Thanks for your help!

Image Composite Editor doesn't give TIFF as a file choice unfortunately.
In ICE when you get to Step 4, look over on the right for the Image Format options
i-bmM6D2L-M.jpg

In ICE when you get to Step 4, look over on the right for the Image Format options
i-bmM6D2L-M.jpg

For whatever reason the TIFF option is not selectable. Not sure why. When saved as an Adobe Photoshop file it doesn't open in Photoshop Premier Elements.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl