Problem Keeping Transmitter Bound

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 1 with the Naza M (Red Decal) and my transmitter quit working, so I ordered a dual antenna receiver and a DJ6 transmitter to replace on my Phantom. I can get the receiver to bind to the transmitter and the green solid light remains on the board and everything works great. But then I turn off the craft and the transmitter and when I power them both back up, I have to rebind the transmitter to the receiver. I've gotten everything to work, but just can't seem to keep the transmitter and receiver to stay bound to each other and would hate to have to bind them everytime I power everything down and back up again. Anyone know a remedy or had the same situation?

gdclark2 said:
I have a Phantom 1 with the Naza M (Red Decal) and my transmitter quit working, so I ordered a dual antenna receiver and a DJ6 transmitter to replace on my Phantom. I can get the receiver to bind to the transmitter and the green solid light remains on the board and everything works great. But then I turn off the craft and the transmitter and when I power them both back up, I have to rebind the transmitter to the receiver. I've gotten everything to work, but just can't seem to keep the transmitter and receiver to stay bound to each other and would hate to have to bind them everytime I power everything down and back up again. Anyone know a remedy or had the same situation?

Your best bet is going to be to buy a new remote controller.
If that's still not working, I think it's time to get a new Phantom (or at least send it in to some pros).

The transmitter and receiver are brand new... And I have a new P2V, I just have a different setup on this craft.

gdclark2 said:

gdclark, I am having the same problem were you able to find a solution to keeping the transmitter and receiver bound after power down?

Crossing my fingers that you did :cry:

Helipal have a faulty batch of dual antenna Rx's. I've just had this same binding problem.

Helipal could not find one that would work- and they sent me a DR16 instead :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic