Problem getting controller to be seen

Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting my controller to connect.

Recently installed the H3-2D and things were going great. But then my quadcopter suddenly just stopped arming the motors. Everything else seemed alright - green flashing lights after finding the satellites.

The controller seemed to be connecting in that I could tell my phantom to calibrate the gps and it seemed to respond when I turned the controller on and off, but yesterday I was finally able to get to a PC (I'm a mac guy) to plug it in to see if the firmware needed updating or to just calibrate things. But when I plugged things in, I found that moving the controller sticks didn't do anything onscreen.

So now I think my problem is a controller to phantom problem. Any ideas for what's wrong or what my next step could be?

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Was so for several days, until I connected it to the software and installed all the firmware, including the remote control. Activated IOC and suddenly after a restart, it finally started.

The funny thing about it was that the remote had connection to the PV, because if i tuned the remote off, the PV would blink the "lost connection to remote" code. Could also take it in to calibration mode via the remote. But it would simply not start the engines.

Im still not clear as to what caused it, and what fixed it...

Are the firmware of the transmitters also up to date?
(You've to open the remote to find the microUSB plug and run a different updater .exe for the transmitter)

Oh its a completely different software package to update the controllers firmware!
Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.0 not the Phantom 2 vision assistant.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20