Problem connecting to 3.8 vision assistant software on computer

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used Phantom Vision 2 + .. When I got it home, I was able to connect it to the Vision Assistant 3.8 on my laptop. I've flown it 3 or 4 times and everything works fine. I wanted to connect it to the laptop again to change a couple of settings, and now it just won't connect! I've tried reinstalling the drivers, reinstalling the Assistant -- nothing works. Any suggestions on what I can try now???

Thanks in advance,

TT

Have you tried a different USB cord?
Or go into device manager on your Pc, and check your port settings are correct! Maybe a conflict somewhere?
Lastly if all else fails, open the craft up and make sure USB port is securely connected to NAZA unit, may have wiggled loose? Or USB port on craft has failed?

Keep us updated!

J Dot
:cool:

J Dot : I was looking at your mods thread, and all of the pictures are blocked (or something). Is there any way to make them visible so I can see them???

I'm trying to fix that, my host was free, but no longer supports 3rd party photo sharing, and has blocked them all, they want $20 per month to use them, so I'm fighting with them, as I've been with the company since day 1, and think 20 per month is BS! So looking into retrieving my pictures to the cloud, them upload using another site, but may take some time, as there are thousands! Lol

I'll try to fix my mods post first, as you are the 6 or 7th person to ask since it happened! Lol

J Dot
:cool:

I agree, $20 a month is a bit much.. I'll watch on here for updates. Hope you find another host...

Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31