Pro Plus Video Breaking Up

Reaction score
Hi all, I have noticed on 3 of the six videos of have shot in the short time I have owned my drone that the video would break up at times and I would.occasionally are a green band. The drone has never been out of line of sight.

The conditions on each occasion were fairly breeze and cold .

Is this something I should be concerned about ? Or is there something I am not doing correctly ?

I am using the 4k 254.4 codec , I think that's how you say it.

Hi all, I have noticed on 3 of the six videos of have shot in the short time I have owned my drone that the video would break up at times and I would.occasionally are a green band. The drone has never been out of line of sight.

The conditions on each occasion were fairly breeze and cold .

Is this something I should be concerned about ? Or is there something I am not doing correctly ?

I am using the 4k 254.4 codec , I think that's how you say it.
There are quite a few P4P+ owners that are having this problem. DJI are aware of it too.

What does that mean though ? Is this a firmware issue ? Should I call DJI, should I return it ? The drone is 3 weeks old

What does that mean though ? Is this a firmware issue ? Should I call DJI, should I return it ? The drone is 3 weeks old
I returned mine to the supplier, who in turn returned it to DJI for repair. I haven't yet had it back so I'm not sure what they have done to it.

I looked at another forum and apparently they are working in a firmware fix . I'm gonna call them Monday. I certainly don't want them keeping my drone for any extended length of time.

FYI, It's best to put P4P+ subjects in the P4P forum section.

I assume your SD card video is OK, right? You're only complaining about the FPV video that's cached to the device, right?

No sometimes the stuff on the card is bad. Faulty card? Or Faulty camera?

Last edited:
Actually think I may have nailed this. I am trying to play back the video in VLC. VLC hates it. I tried normal media player and it works fine!

I am having the same issues with my P4, screen cuts in and out very badly, goes green very often. Using the iPhone 6 as my FPV, when I came in today I tried an iPad mini as FPV and it did the same thing. Hoping it is firmware issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj