Preference

Yip but I'm phantom man so I got agree:cool: unsure on mavics speed cause I not have one but the p4 range pretty fast,,

Reactions: Capt KO
I'm unsure about the Mavic Air 2, I don't have one, since I have a Mavic2Zoom. I do know the Mavic2Zoom I have flies better than my P4PV1. Specifically it's the yaw movements that are somewhat spastic in the P4P. It's almost impossible to hover and do a slow consistent yaw with the P4P. But the Mavic2Zoom has no problem doing that. I think the yaw issues stem from wind at altitude. The Phantom catches the wind more with the big landing gear hanging down, hindering smooth yaws. That's my only complaint I have for the P4PV1, the yaw behavior. On the flipside, my P4PV1 can fly places that 99% others cannot touch, and that's flying very high to the tops of big mountains. My record climbing a mountain is 3800' above home point in the Colorado Rockies. I enjoy flying to the tops of 14'rs and looking around, it's really amazing views. I don't know of any other RC craft that has the battery power and capability to do that.

Don’t know, but I’d like to. Hoping my son gets the mav A2. Planning on comparing both for fishing as his loads (1lb) are smaller than mine on the p4p (1k). Price, size, and Refresh are the reasons he might try the MA2. P4S is still the best fishing drone. Got that too.

Have more questions but will ‘search’ the MavPilots for answers.

I have both and I do prefer the Phantom.
John Locke! You've been writing about that problem which is the problem only with your Phantom. Try that with another Phantom and you'll see. I can't get such excellent smooth rotations at Mavic Air as I have at Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic