Prague,Czech republic is here

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have recently joined the forum. I am from Prag, capitol of Czech Republic, country from the middle of Europe. So anyone who is interested to have any discussion related to drones is welcome. I am a Phantom 3 PRO and Czech UAV (for drones) flying licence owner.
Looking forward your responses, questions, discussions. I have a year experience flying, photographing and recording videos from drone.

Cheers

Reactions: Kenny1 and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

HI all,thanks for welcome. I am an owner of commercial license for my Phantom. Should you like any information regarding this toipc I am more than happy to answer.

In order to avoid music copyright issues I took a generic midi file of classical music (Beethoven) and instrumented it by Cakewalk.

Hi all,
I have recently joined the forum. I am from Prag, capitol of Czech Republic, country from the middle of Europe. So anyone who is interested to have any discussion related to drones is welcome. I am a Phantom 3 PRO and Czech UAV (for drones) flying licence owner.
Looking forward your responses, questions, discussions. I have a year experience flying, photographing and recording videos from drone.

Cheers

Welcome or yaksimas

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures