Reaction score

A most perfect day for flying along California's most postcard worthy Crescent City lighthouse and coastline. I would appreciate some honest feedback on this, but I am aware of the slight jittery effect on 2 of the clips in this video. I am assuming it is because I slowed them down to 1/2 speed in Filmora and my drone only shoots at 30fps. If I am wrong, please hip me to some knowledge.
Either way, it was a terrific break from the winter fog and was a beautiful winter day. Sot with a Phantom 3 standard.

Gorgeous shots Camera King. A California Winter day sure is drastically different than a Chicago Winter day, LOL. Nice shot of the lady on the rocks and the dog down below. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

A most perfect day for flying along California's most postcard worthy Crescent City lighthouse and coastline. I would appreciate some honest feedback on this, but I am aware of the slight jittery effect on 2 of the clips in this video. I am assuming it is because I slowed them down to 1/2 speed in Filmora and my drone only shoots at 30fps. If I am wrong, please hip me to some knowledge.
Either way, it was a terrific break from the winter fog and was a beautiful winter day. Sot with a Phantom 3 standard.
Great video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20