Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A most perfect day for flying along California's most postcard worthy Crescent City lighthouse and coastline. I would appreciate some honest feedback on this, but I am aware of the slight jittery effect on 2 of the clips in this video. I am assuming it is because I slowed them down to 1/2 speed in Filmora and my drone only shoots at 30fps. If I am wrong, please hip me to some knowledge.
Either way, it was a terrific break from the winter fog and was a beautiful winter day. Sot with a Phantom 3 standard.

Gorgeous shots Camera King. A California Winter day sure is drastically different than a Chicago Winter day, LOL. Nice shot of the lady on the rocks and the dog down below. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A most perfect day for flying along California's most postcard worthy Crescent City lighthouse and coastline. I would appreciate some honest feedback on this, but I am aware of the slight jittery effect on 2 of the clips in this video. I am assuming it is because I slowed them down to 1/2 speed in Filmora and my drone only shoots at 30fps. If I am wrong, please hip me to some knowledge.
Either way, it was a terrific break from the winter fog and was a beautiful winter day. Sot with a Phantom 3 standard.
Great video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31