Possible to Install P3S 2.7K Camera/Gimbal on my P3 Professional?

Reaction score
I just purchased a P3 Professional for next to nothing, the issue being that it has a damaged camera and gimbal- beyond that, it's in excellent condition.

I already own a P3 Standard. If possible, I'd like to transfer the P3S gimbal and camera to the Professional, as this would allow me to enjoy the other benefits of the Professional (namely LightBridge/increased range) for zero out of pocket cost.

Is there anything preventing me from doing this?

That's not possible. You'll need either a P3P or P3A camera.

Thank you. Is it a software incompatibility that prevents it from working?

Perhaps. The hardware is different though too.

I have seen p3S gimbal with cam and it doesn't look compatible with P3A/P cam/ gimbal. But it may be worth if some one can get the cable pin details.

Same kinda question here. My 4K stopped working in video mode but works fine in photo mode. I also swapped to a P3A complete body because of an involuntary conversion to my P3P. Since I don't really need a 4K can I step down to a 2.7 on the P3A to get video working again?

Same kinda question here. My 4K stopped working in video mode but works fine in photo mode. I also swapped to a P3A complete body because of an involuntary conversion to my P3P. Since I don't really need a 4K can I step down to a 2.7 on the P3A to get video working again?
Yeah, you'll just need to install P3A firmware and you will have a P3A. Just make sure you get the P3A 2.7K and not the P3S 2.7K !!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj