Possible Problem with RC Indicators

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am new here and had a question about an issue one of co-workers and I are having. This morning we noticed that my RC indicators aren't lighting up when charging. When I plug my phone in and power up the drone it shows the RC as full battery. Anybody else have this issue?

By the bye, firmware is all up to date.

Cheers!

my RC indicators aren't lighting up when charging.
Are all of the lights out, including the link indicator?

Does it happen only when charging or are they still out when you unplug the charger from the RC?

I assume this is your P4P, correct? Does everything function otherwise as far as you can tell?

If it were mine, I'd be nervous about it but if it charged and held a charge I would probably still use it. Yours is relatively new though, yes? Maybe consider getting it replaced just for peace of mind.

Last edited:
Are all of the lights out, including the link indicator?

Does it happen only when charging or are they still out when you unplug the charger from the RC?

I assume this is your P4P, correct? Does everything function otherwise as far as you can tell?

If it were mine, I'd be nervous about it but if it charged and held a charge I would probably still use it. Yours is relatively new though, yes? Maybe consider getting it replaced just for peace of mind.

It is the Phantom 4, not the pro. Altimeter and everything registers correctly. Camera works. The indicator lights don't light up at all during charging. However, when I turn the RC and drone on the indicators come on and it is charged and works fine, flew it for three hours yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna