Portable Power Station

Reaction score
Howdy guys!! So cool thing about me; I'm in field marketing for DEWALT power tools so I get some cool stuff sometimes. This right here is a portable power station. It takes 4 DEWALT 20V batteries of any size and puts out up to 15 amps. It also attaches to our Tough Cases so you have a place to put all your necessities in the boxes stacked up. And the cool part, you plug the inverter in to the wall and it charges all your batteries at the same time when they are dead. Let me know if y'all think this is cool or have any questions. Not selling anything just thought you might like it and hope it makes your drone experiences easier away from power.

Attachments

• IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 533
Nice, but spending that kind of scratch I'd rather get one of these (which I did for RC copter flying, so already have it):

EU1000IKN_PE_IMGLG.jpg

Can be had for $750 new online. While about double cost of the power station above, it's super quiet, can run for 6-7 hours on a full tank, and the main reason for this approach -- it is much more useful for a gazillion other things than just recharging your drone batteries. I have used this generator in storms when we've lost power more times than I can count.

Reactions: John Locke
Reactions: BroKyle

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj