Poor Video Transmission

Reaction score
My P4p V1 is 4 yrs old has worked flawlessly. Currently I'm getting frozen video and green screen. At one point the video would only freeze when I hit record. I then turned off video cache and cleared it. It's still intermittent mostly when I'm close to the drone. I've tried reorienting the antennas, and have had some luck manually selecting a channel. Always getting Strong Wifi Interference warning. I've tried putting my cell phone in airplane mode, just wondering if it is a software issue.

Ipad Mini 4
GO4 4.1.18
AC 1.04.062
Remote 1.04.01.00

DJI Go 4 is now version 4.3.37 , so your a bit behind

Firmware is v01.04.03.00

Probably time to do a bit of a refresh and upgrade

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO
Have you added any apps recently to your iPad? Tried shutting down unused apps while flying? If it flies and films, than the problem is probably your device.

Have you added any apps recently to your iPad? Tried shutting down unused apps while flying? If it flies and films, than the problem is probably your device.
It flies and films, I've deleted a bunch of Apps on my iPad, to no avail, nothing running in the background. It's hard to make nice moves when the image is freezing. Last 3 times were commercial shoots, so the pressure is on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers