Phantom 4 video transmission while recording?

Also in your settings is a word ABOUT ,, with all powered on your can check your firmware installed here,just click on it if not find it yet,,depending on firmware it should look like this,,,and dont be shy to reply,I not bite lolView attachment 121052

Just looked and it has the same numbers your does. Oh and i tried ill different resolution settings, doesnt seem to change anything. Wish i could use the assistant app to refresh the firmware.

Here it is
Very good. Try manual mode. Try 5Ghz AND 2.4Ghz. Avoid the red channels. My general experience is that 2.4Ghz gives me more distance, but 5Ghz gives me better penetration through trees and other obstructions. That said, 2.4Ghz has served me well, but I utilize the 32 channel hack (as seen in my screen shot).

Let me know if this helps.

D

Just looked and it has the same numbers your does. Oh and i tried ill different resolution settings, doesnt seem to change anything. Wish i could use the assistant app to refresh the firmware.
Well your on latest firmware so dont try refresh it cause might not fix and give you firmware nightmares,,,,I have never used anything like such,,all done with my tablet,,I have never been able to load the assistant so I never used,,,I dont think its firmware causing it,,tryed the format of sd card when it in drone ?only deletes everything but sometime cures stupid issues,,all cam ribbons look nice and plugged in good,still seems simple fix by the way it's working,,,,even try delete app and reinstall it,,I'm still pondering on this cause it annoys me

Well tried manually picking channels, doesnt seem to be any difference, have formatted several diffent cards in the drone, tried using different tablets and my phone, starting to wonder if it is the ribbon cable that i hear a lot about.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl