Poor Image Transmission

Reaction score
I literally can't get a good video feed - even within 10 feet of my p3p. I've moved my antennae, changed the position of the bird, but I get nothing but an offer to RTH. Control radio is fine. Anyone got any ideas ? I was told it might have been the last update, but I haven't updated in awhile.

There was a time this bird could fly a mile out and back with great video all the way. Then there was the iOS 9 fiasco. It never really recovered completely - but now it's nearly unusable for taking photos.

I don't think this has anything to do with SW. Do you have antenna mod on your RC? It appears to be related to antenna issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I literally can't get a good video feed - even within 10 feet of my p3p. I've moved my antennae, changed the position of the bird, but I get nothing but an offer to RTH. Control radio is fine. Anyone got any ideas ? I was told it might have been the last update, but I haven't updated in awhile.

There was a time this bird could fly a mile out and back with great video all the way. Then there was the iOS 9 fiasco. It never really recovered completely - but now it's nearly unusable for taking photos.

I had the same problem but after switching my iPad to flight mode it seemed to fix the problem

All of the software is current. 1.9.6.0. I'm sorry. I'm missing something. Flight mode ? I'll do a search. This is on both my iPad and iPhone 6S.

OK, I can cache the maps, but will this destroy follow me mode? I live in the mountains and if I am using follow me and change altitudes....well you get the picture

It frees up available resources on the device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic