Polar Pro filters - bad glass on 1/good cust. service

Reaction score
I bought a set of Polar Pro's vivid series filters for my Phantom 4, and recently had one of them go really bad in a really strange way. There was some "crinkling" that appeared on the inside of the outer polarizer glass. From the photo you can see that it looks like some kind of weird scratching, but it's actually related to the coating on the glass, although I'm not sure how.

Anyway ... I called Polar Pro, described the issue, and they are sending a replacement - just like that! Great, friendly, customer service! I bought the filters directly from their site, so that made it a little easier overall.

Just thought I'd share a my experience with good customer service
IMG_0057.jpg

That looks like a hand written code.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I bought a set of Polar Pro's vivid series filters for my Phantom 4, and recently had one of them go really bad in a really strange way. There was some "crinkling" that appeared on the inside of the outer polarizer glass. From the photo you can see that it looks like some kind of weird scratching, but it's actually related to the coating on the glass, although I'm not sure how.

Anyway ... I called Polar Pro, described the issue, and they are sending a replacement - just like that! Great, friendly, customer service! I bought the filters directly from their site, so that made it a little easier overall.

Just thought I'd share a my experience with good customer serviceView attachment 68539 .

Polar Pro is active on this forum. They chimed in on a post I made and pointed me in the right direction to get the lens I wanted.

I had a problem with my Vivid PL-ND16 filter (very tight to turn the outer lens, whilst others I have are fine) and they sent me a replacement immediately. Wouldn't buy from anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I had a problem with my Vivid PL-ND16 filter (very tight to turn the outer lens, whilst others I have are fine) and they sent me a replacement immediately. Wouldn't buy from anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Interesting ... mine was also the ND16-PL. I wonder if there's been some quality issues with those?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic