Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Polar Pro filters - bad glass on 1/good cust. service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cactus Wren, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Cactus Wren

I bought a set of Polar Pro's vivid series filters for my Phantom 4, and recently had one of them go really bad in a really strange way. There was some "crinkling" that appeared on the inside of the outer polarizer glass. From the photo you can see that it looks like some kind of weird scratching, but it's actually related to the coating on the glass, although I'm not sure how.

Anyway ... I called Polar Pro, described the issue, and they are sending a replacement - just like that! Great, friendly, customer service! I bought the filters directly from their site, so that made it a little easier overall.

Just thought I'd share a my experience with good customer service IMG_0057.jpg .

2. tml4191

Thanks..hopefully that doesn't eventually happen to all of them,

3. alokbhargava

That looks like a hand written code.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

4. RC Madman

Polar Pro is active on this forum. They chimed in on a post I made and pointed me in the right direction to get the lens I wanted.

5. Mike_in_Letcombe

I had a problem with my Vivid PL-ND16 filter (very tight to turn the outer lens, whilst others I have are fine) and they sent me a replacement immediately. Wouldn't buy from anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

6. Cactus Wren

I think it may be Illuminati secret runes...

7. Cactus Wren

Interesting ... mine was also the ND16-PL. I wonder if there's been some quality issues with those?