POI confusion - RTH

Reaction score
Why would there be a RTH entry in the POI setup in DJI GO?

I checked this out today because I screwed up with it last week. In bad reflectivity conditions I entered a value there thinking it was for ROI radius or height (dumb - I know - as radius and height are set by moving the drone). That RTH setting came back to haunt me later.
(Also posted to Mavicpilots).

If that's the answer you were looking for please post it there
so they will know Alan .Thanks

Reactions: AlanTheBeast
This way people are reminded to take into account the height of the POI.
When circling a high object they might want to rethink their RTH altitude setting:
HOW TO: Setup and use Point of Interest (POI)

Thanks. The "reminder" is a plausible thing it just irks me that there is a redundant place to enter that data.

I'm very careful about RTH so I don't want to be presented it again in a redundant window that has to do with a different subject. My fault for not reading carefully what was being asked of me (reflections on the screen made it hard to read too).

DJI are as bad with the GUI as Apple are with iTunes. Well. Actually iTunes is worse.. but... anyway.

Thanks again,

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks. The "reminder" is a plausible thing it just irks me that there is a redundant place to enter that data.

I'm very careful about RTH so I don't want to be presented it again in a redundant window that has to do with a different subject. My fault for not reading carefully what was being asked of me (reflections on the screen made it hard to read too).

DJI are as bad with the GUI as Apple are with iTunes. Well. Actually iTunes is worse.. but... anyway.

Thanks again,
Have to agree with you on ITunes for sure Alan!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20