Plug-N-Play 3DPower 2-Axis Gimbal (aka Taco Supreme)

Would love to help you, but I will not be back home for another week to check.

I believe that it's something like 12 volts. Not sure what pins it was on.
It has been posted on this forum some time ago.

__
Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse for the brevity, spelling and punctuation.

Thanks Noel. You spurred me to look further and I found the following diagram with voltages. Maybe useful to someone else too,

Noël said:
Would love to help you, but I will not be back home for another week to check.

I believe that it's something like 12 volts. Not sure what pins it was on.
It has been posted on this forum some time ago.

__
Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse for the brevity, spelling and punctuation.

Attachments

• Camera Jack.jpg
    Camera Jack.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 606
Looks like fun (the driving).

__

why my wifi cannot detect in my phone after i install this gimbal."connection to phantom failed".gimbal ok.only my phone cannot detect phantom.why?anyone can solve my problem?

FWIW, I will sometimes lose the WiFi video link at distances where it worked fine in the past (Pre-Taco). These do not last very long and are usually resolved by pointing the repeater directly at the P2V or making a simple turn/rotation of the aircraft.

Got my taco in the mail today. I simply installed it, plugged the P2V into Assistant 2.0, set the gain to 0 and off I went.
The Phantom is definitely a little 'clunkier' but I think that's a good thing, in that your abrupt movements will be a little subdued while shooting.
Anyway, did 3 minutes of test video and the thing works! Many thanks to this forum! (I think I said that already) In summary, easy to install and works fine.

RickH said:
Got my taco in the mail today. I simply installed it, plugged the P2V into Assistant 2.0, set the gain to 0 and off I went.
The Phantom is definitely a little 'clunkier' but I think that's a good thing, in that your abrupt movements will be a little subdued while shooting.
Anyway, did 3 minutes of test video and the thing works! Many thanks to this forum! (I think I said that already) In summary, easy to install and works fine.

Quick question... I installed my taco gimbal onto Phantom, then plugged gimbal into BaseCam and loaded a profile that I thought was correct, but when I turn the phantom on the gimbal just slowly spins in circles...

It sounds like you didn't load anything onto the gimbal via USB, is the profile already loaded onto the taco gimbal (actually "plug N play"??)

That is correct. I did not plug into the gimbal usb port.
The only thing I have noticed so far, is the camera will contact the ground when installed and is rotated down(as if it were sitting on my desk). When I first power it up, it starts in the pointing down position and then I adjust it back up, via vision app on my iphone, before taking off. In the field, I now bring a couple 2x4 blocks to set the Phantom on when taking off. As for landing, I always hand catch. The only other thing is the horizon is just a tad off....almost not noticeable and not worth trying to correct, for my purposes.
I also lost a screw and one of those crappy little washers on my first flight! I had that sucker at least 10 turns in! Weird...

any ideal for prevent jello to occur?first,taco gimbal very vibrated when first flyz.i put 4 damper protector and srew not tight.when test vibrated still occur but not seriously.i tight again but stil have jello.any ideal to prevent this jello?

How long is it taking these things to ship and get into the U.S.? I got an email saying mine shipped April 26th and I'm starting to get anxious to get it and shoot smoother video! :D

GLOCKer said:
How long is it taking these things to ship and get into the U.S.? I got an email saying mine shipped April 26th and I'm starting to get anxious to get it and shoot smoother video! :D

I ordered mine on April 28th with the expedited shipping. It shipped April 28th and I had it May 1st in Indiana. The big variable in shipping is customs. My first order from China was held up in customs for 3 days, my second order was held up for a day and this order passed customs in hours.

jonesk32 said:
GLOCKer said:

I ordered mine on April 28th with the expedited shipping. It shipped April 28th and I had it May 1st in Indiana. The big variable in shipping is customs. My first order from China was held up in customs for 3 days, my second order was held up for a day and this order passed customs in hours.

****! I knew I should have paid for expedited shipping! Where you able to track your order?

Yup, expedited allows you to track. Taco will send you a tracking number once it's shipped. Regular shipping has tracking also, they just don't give you the tracking number.

Try emailing and asking them for the tracking and they might send it to you.

brutal11 said:
why my wifi cannot detect in my phone after i install this gimbal."connection to phantom failed".gimbal ok.only my phone cannot detect phantom.why?anyone can solve my problem?

I am having the same issue. How did you fix it?

Is there a way to prevent manual pitch inertia? You know, that effect where you move the camera tilt a little bit in the app and it just keeps going.

grochester said:
Is there a way to prevent manual pitch inertia? You know, that effect where you move the camera tilt a little bit in the app and it just keeps going.

Go into the Phantom Assistant software
Under NAZA-M go to ADVANCED
Select GIMBAL

At the bottom you will see a box for manual tilt speed. I am running between 25 and 30. Change it and hit enter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT