Pls some recomendation about a backpack for Phantom 3 for hiking

Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking for a backpack for Phantom 3 Advanced with the following requirements:

1. United Kingdom / Germany shop (i am from Europe and shipping from USA is not a variant)
2. Backpack must be comforable for hiking
3. Backpack must have place for bottle of water and wallet
4. Backpack should normally close - without pressure on motors (not as Amazon Basics DSLR).
5. My budget is about 100 Eur.
6. Easy to use - easy take out / put in.

Super safety is not a priority. No needs for ultra hard case.

Is it real to find something for my needs? Maybe someone has found something similar...
I'm really in love with Fearless backpack, but it does not sell in Europe.

Thank you for advice!

My back pack was £18.99 from ebay it does what i need i have travelled around Europe etc with it
76437-01038c829f9b86ff3378b7cf6e47cd62.jpg
76436-70a467ce0e147154ae27c71fc2ca43ca.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6313.JPG
    IMG_6313.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 515
  • IMG_6314.JPG
    IMG_6314.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 439
Ultimaxx backpack. Holds everything. I've used it mountain biking and it's great. It's similar to the much more expensive Manfrotto.

Thank you, Flowrider! This bag by fact is one of my choices from beginning :) Do you use it for Phantom? If yes - for which version? Does it not fit too tight your drone? I am little bit wary about pressure on motors, when backpack is closed.

Thank you, Flowrider! This bag by fact is one of my choices from beginning :) Do you use it for Phantom? If yes - for which version? Does it not fit too tight your drone? I am little bit wary about pressure on motors, when backpack is closed.

I have a P3P. Seems to be fine to me. Does it have a bit of pressure on the arms? Probably but it's spread over all 4 and I've reinforced all of mine anyhow. I bought silicone motor covers to use with this back pack so that the motor threads wouldn't push into the fabric of the backpack but it has pieces of thick vinyl where the motor sit to prevent damage. When closed it's not a lot of pressure, just enough to close it and keep it from moving around.

I had the DJI hardshell backpack and while it fit perfect and gave great protection, you couldn't carry extra stuff and it lacked a waist belt which is important if you're going to do any sort of activity with a backpack on. I was looking at the Manfrotto and originally this backpack from Ultimaxx was almost an identical clone of it but they've since changed it slightly (colour, back material, shape slightly).

All that being said I did some mountain biking with it and on the downhills, if I crashed it wouldn't have mattered what backpack I was wearing I would have crushed it! I do love the fact I can take it anywhere relatively securely though.

A video from my last mountain bike ride with it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers