FS - Phantom 3 4k w/ 2 batteries, backpack, and more.

Reaction score
Phantom 3 4k, NOT Phantom 3 Professional. Same 4k camera as the pro but uses wifi to connect much like the standard.

Purchased the drone from Best Buy in June of 2016. Loved it at first and still do I just don't have the time to fly that I once did.

Purchased an extra battery for the drone shortly after buying the drone itself and soon after bought a backpack, sun screen for smartphone, and simple parabolic range extenders. Stocked a lot of grocery shelves to buy this thing.

Two sets of props included though one set has been roughed up around the edges from a tip over while taking off on an uneven surface (rookie mistake).

Misplaced the charger for nearly a year and never purchased another due to not flying enough to justify the cost. Ended up finding it in a drawer back in June. Due to not being used/charged for so long the controller only charges to 28%, good for the max 2 flights I could ever do since I only had 2 batteries. Smart batteries themselves work perfectly. They fully charge, hold a charge, and discharge properly. Controller battery I read can be replaced but I'd look through the classifieds for one for sale. It's identical to the controller sold with the P3A and P3P.

Drone is in excellent shape. Gimbal and camera work perfectly, body is in excellent shape and motors work flawlessly.

Asking price is $450 shipped. Want to sell it quickly and because of the scuffed props and faulty controller battery I feel this is a fair price for what's included. I will cover shipping to the continental US.

Will post pictures tomorrow as I'm working overnight until 7:00 am tonight.

Great drone I just don't have the time to fly anymore with work.

I know it might look weird that a brand new account is selling something but I've never had a reason to have an account :p

Feel free to PM me on the forums or text me at 804-874-1586. Text will be answered quickly, PM's intermittently whenever I remember to check.

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
I'd prefer to keep everything together as parting it out will make it more difficult to sell. That said I'll do 1 battery for $50. Can't sell both or I won't have one to accompany the drone.

Well I was bit off with the "will post pictures tomorrow" part of the original post but here they are. Price drop to $350.00 shipped (lower 48 states).

IMG_0677.JPG
IMG_0678.JPG
IMG_0680.JPG
IMG_0682.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG
IMG_0685.JPG
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG
IMG_0690.JPG
IMG_0691.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online