Please, need help with Beholder Lite Gimbal

Reaction score
I have a Beholder Lite Gimbal with the blue board not the green.

This is what I need to fix. The auto leveling seems to work as it should, but when I move the manual pitch lever on the phantom 2 controller (5K pot), the camera platform will move from level to 30 degrees up angle or from level to 30 degrees down angle in the whole throw of the manual pitch control.

I would like to have it manually controlled for 15 degrees up angle from level and 90 degrees down level. Now, there is more.

The other problem is that when you do change the pitch angle with the manual control knob, the move it makes is sluggish to respond and hard to center. So as you are flying and change the pitch manually, when you stop the control movement, the camera will continue to move farther on. If you do get it level and just fly the pitch and roll will change automatically. The roll will be right on but the pitch will end up at a different angle then you manually left it.

Please, can you tell me what areas of the program I need to be changing to get this fixed? Keep in mind this is a Phantom 2. In the Phantom software I have the FPV box unchecked.

Please, Please respond, I so want to get this corrected. I am also sending a picture of how the software looks on the computer so you have a better idea what I am using. It is GUI 2.3, so they say.

Thank you,

Attachments

• IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 438

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20