please help!!!!!!

Reaction score
I have just bought a second hand dji 1.0, and cant get it to work.... I turn on the controller. connect the battery on the drone, The lights flash and after about 2 mins I get a steady green flash maybe with the odd red flash, which I understand is ok. I have it set on gps and the other switch in the off position. Once all this is done and I am redy to fly I can not get any of the motors to start up!! I pull both controls down or to the centre as they say to on youtube and no joy..

If I turn the control off I can see a small red light inside the drone come on and then as soon as I turn the control back on the red light goes out..

Please can anybody help?

CSC - start, is both sticks down with the left one pushed toward the lower right, and the right one pushed toward the lower left....

Not long, but it may not be instantaneous.

What lights flash? What happens during the two minutes? If it was ready to fly...you would get a slow flashing green on the quad. Not a solid green

Have you connected to the NAZA assistant software yet? If not, you really should to check things out. Understand what you are doing or stuff may go really wrong, really fast.

What lights flash? What happens during the two minutes? If it was ready to fly...you would get a slow flashing green on the quad. Not a solid green
I get a flashing green light and maybe even now and then a red flashing light. I can set the compass OK by flicking the switch up and down 6 times get the amber solid light set the compass by turning around 360 degrees that works fine buy just won't start the motors !!!

Have you connected to the NAZA assistant software yet? If not, you really should to check things out. Understand what you are doing or stuff may go really wrong, really fast.
Yes I have connected to naza. But not sure what to do on there ?? Can I system reset and start from fresh ??

With the Assistant, look a the screen while you move the sticks and make sure they go to +/- 1000.
If not, do the RC calibration. Make sure they aren't reversed. Should say "NORM" (not "REV") on the RC screen.
Also check the Upgrade screen and make sure you see besides "Main controller" also the GPS.

With the Assistant, look a the screen while you move the sticks and make sure they go to +/- 1000.
If not, do the RC calibration. Make sure they aren't reversed. Should say "NORM" (not "REV") on the RC screen.
Also check the Upgrade screen and make sure you see besides "Main controller" also the GPS.
Hi I will try it now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic