please help with used drone

Reaction score
please help, new to the forum:) got a used phantom 1 as a present. I live in Zambia, Africa.
have down load the Quick start manual to learn the operation of the drone.
do everything and the response from the drone is according to the manual. but this is where my problem start :(
the 4x motors start turning when I pull the controller sticks down to the centre, but then there is no reaction from the throttle stick. the motors don't rev up - nothing happen. the 4x motors just turn very slow and ruff. some times they will stop after a while or when I pull the controller sticks, down to the centre.
then then there is 6x green flashes, the manual state it is because the IMU cap is to big & need to be reset.
I have download the NAZA -M V2 program, connect the drone to the computer ( as the instructions said), but then it asked me to connect the controller. there is no USB plug on the controller and nothing happen to reset or calibrate the settings/software. sometimes it asked me for a 32 digital code and sometimes for the serial #.
I don't have a 32 digital code and when I enter the serial # it is invalid. (the serial # is at the bottom of the drone)
don't no what to do to get the drone to rev up and fly :eek:

Last edited:
but then it asked me to connect the controller. there is no USB plug on the controller and nothing happen to reset or calibrate the settings/software.
Usually when the Naza is saying to connect to the controller they actually are referring to the naza flight controller in the phantom. Or in other words they are tell you to connect the usb to the phantom. If you are plugged in and the naza assistant is still telling you to connect then you might want to reinstall the drivers or what ever operationg system your computer has. and it should then connect to the phantom when you are plugged in and run the naza assistant.

and not the remote controller. But There are times when you may need to plug the remote in like for updating the remote firmware or to do an advanced calibration. using the RC assistant soft ware BUT if you dont have USB plug on the out side of the controller that involved having to take the screw out of the back of it and open it up and on the circuit board inside there is a usb port to plug in to .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20