Pilot app crash

Reaction score
Question, I have a new iPad mini 2 and a p3p......at times over the last few weeks the camera would stop and I had to hit the home button and then the camera icon to get the feed back. Today at about 2k feet out, I first lost video and then the whole pilot app froze and I lost everything including all telemetry! It said disconnected in the red bar on top. The flight recorder seems to have recorded all the data but the pilot app wouldn't start up by going home then hitting camera. I had to shut down the app and restart it and then it worked. Any ideas? It was very in Nerving to say the least. Can I shut down the app completely and restart without worry of crashing? I had zero telemetry which was scary........thanks.

Not much help here but I actually had a similar thing happen with my Galaxy S5 on my last flight. I was about 1400 feet out and it just said Disconnected but I still had control. I hit RTH and once it started to come back to me it reconnected and the live feed came back. Freaked me out but RTH worked perfectly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl