Pictures taken. But no where to be found.

Reaction score
This evening I took some photos during a flight. (So I thought )
I load my SD card up and there are 2 pics. And one was blank.
Hummm.. Card was formated before flight.

I did pull up my flight log in the pilot app. And it shows all 18 photos. I can actually see them. Is there a way to retrieve these? Why did it not save to the card. What can I do to prevent this in the future?
Thank you in advance

Thomas

Safety Guidelines manual says always power off the Intelligent Flight Battery correcly, otherwise camera setting and video recorded may be not correctly saved. Hope this can help!

Safety Guidelines manual says always power off the Intelligent Flight Battery correcly, otherwise camera setting and video recorded may be not correctly saved. Hope this can help!

I'd agree with this. The thumbnails are stored on the display device so they would not be corrupted by cutting power to the drone incorrectly.

Put the battery back in the P3 and turn it on, wait a minute or so and then turn it off again (power button on the battery). That might restore the photos.

I'm powering off using the battery. I also attempted inserting the card an re powering without success. Guess I'll have to try another card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.