Photo issue after firmware update

Guys -

this is known and being worked on, same as the vps bug.. I have already voiced my concerns about testing this stuff before release.. They explained it was a minor update to fix the camera side of things.. They thought they tested well enough?!

Guys -

this is known and being worked on, same as the vps bug.. I have already voiced my concerns about testing this stuff before release.. They explained it was a minor update to fix the camera side of things.. They thought they tested well enough?!
Thanks. Did they give any input on the vps bug? Minor? Major? No clue yet?

Thanks. Did they give any input on the vps bug? Minor? Major? No clue yet?

It's minor, some see it some don't. If you see it not wanting to hold altitude just disable VPS for now.

It's minor, some see it some don't. If you see it not wanting to hold altitude just disable VPS for now.
Thanks sir. Good to know they consider it a minor fix. I guess we'll see a new FW update with both fixes soon then. Cheers!

Guys -

Thanks Blade, shame you don't get the firmware to test before its sent out.

I'll always update as soon as firmware releases come out.

For the simple reason that if something does go wrong and it wasn't my own doing I don't want DJI using "sorry you weren't on the latest firmware" as an excuse for not replacing/repairing...

If the VPS issue causes any crashes before the next update resolves it I would hope they will repair/replace it without question as it is a known issue that could result in a crash...

Updated today and welpp[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434594395.260389.jpg

I checked closely tonight and I have the same lines on the JPG files, but the RAW files are flawless. So for now, shooting in RAW or RAW + JPG is even more important.

Hope that helps while they get it fixed,

Chris

It depends on what program you use to view the RAW files. The FastStone viewer shows the lines and PSE9 doesn't.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr