photo count

Reaction score
with all the digital cameras I have every one of them counts each picture and labels it, Such as 001, 002, 003, 004 and so on but never restarts the count over again. I have noticed that when I use my Phantom Pro V 2, the camera doesn't keep counting higher numbers but starts over again each time I take it out . so when I place them in a folder it always asks the question do I want to copy over the picture that is already in the folder. It would be a different photo using the same # which means I now have to rename them each time I put them in the folder. Not sure if I explained the problem correctly.

Strange. I have the same bird and it only restarts counter if I remove the photos in the SD card. If not, it will continue the sequence.

There is a setting for that in camera settings. Can't recall off-hand if it is in DJI Go4 or Litchi, or both. You can set the file names to continue from the last.

And that could also be what I’m doing, clearing the card and reinserting it. But I would still think that it wouldn’t start back over again, eventually the card will have to be cleard

And that could also be what I’m doing, clearing the card and reinserting it. But I would still think that it wouldn’t start back over again, eventually the card will have to be cleard
It has nothing to do with clearing the card.
In your camera settings, you'l find one called File Index Mode.
It has two options: Continuous and Reset.
If you want the number to reset to 001 each flight, use Reset.
You can probably guess what Continuous is for.
Here's what the setting looks like in DJI Go 4.
It won't be too different in your app:
i-9X8tjrk-L.png

Reactions: flyboy73 and Ansia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.