Phone/tablet holder

Hi Flying Scotsman,

I have that exact tablet holder. I'm not sure how you'd go, I know it is bulky. I just carry my P3S around with no case. I just sit it on the passenger floor of my car in a towel. I don't travel with it though.

Good luck.

Reactions: Flying Scotsman
Hi Flying Scotsman,

I have that exact tablet holder. I'm not sure how you'd go, I know it is bulky. I just carry my P3S around with no case. I just sit it on the passenger floor of my car in a towel. I don't travel with it though.

Good luck.
Is it just one screw to secure it to the controller? I could always remove it when packing it all away

I have that same holder also. I just unscrew the thumb-nut and remove the holder. I have the DJI backpack and just used an Exacto-knife and trimmed the spot where the controller fits, a little larger. As for the holder itself, I just used one of the empty spots in the backpack to store it. Hope this helps. H.P.:cool:

Reactions: Flying Scotsman
I have that same holder also. I just unscrew the thumb-nut and remove the holder. I have the DJI backpack and just used an Exacto-knife and trimmed the spot where the controller fits, a little larger. As for the holder itself, I just used one of the empty spots in the backpack to store it. Hope this helps. H.P.:cool:
Thanks for the extra info ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31