Phantompilots IOS app not working

Reaction score
Does any other people have problems with the Phantompilots IOS app?

I have tried it both on IOS 8 and IOS 9 on two different devices, and also with at least two different versions of the app, i just tested again after the latest app update and it still does not work.
It opens the start screen but after a few seconds it crashes.

The error message i got on IOS 9 with the latest app update was something about "BYOexecutable" ? Don't know what that means ?
I have the whole crash log if somebody can understand it?

It´s very annoying that this app hasn't worked for at least the last two updates if not the last three updates, and not with different IOS versions and different devices either.

Thanks in advance.

I've been seeing lots of Ad's and paid content but I just nuke and paved an old iPad mini I had forgotten about and subsequently the password too. I could have had an ad blocker but I can't find it.
Not exactly your same issue but it's something funky.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Whats the matter with this Phantompilots app for IOS ?
It has not worked for the last 6 or 7 updates.
It just opens the main page and directly closes the app again.
I don't have this's problem with any of my other apps.

And it doesn't work on either my iPhone 6 or my iPad mini 2, one of which is on IOS 8 and the other one on IOS 9. And it states that the app is compatible with IOS 8 and up.
So it's clearly a problem with the app.

Doesn't the person who has made the app use to visit this forum? It would be good if he can give some advice or take a look at the problem since I have the crash logs.
I cant get in touch with the app creator, I only get directed to this website when I try to contact him through App Store.

I think I saw a post of the name of the person that is related to the app. I was going to tell you to back up your device, then do a factory reset, (clear all), and restore it, this has fixed a few things on my wife's phone, and freed up space on both, but you tried more than one device with the same problem? It works fine on my 4s, but I don't use it much, I just usually read the alerts.

Rod

Not having any issue on my air 2.
Try a hard boot.
Close all apps first, then Press home and power at the same time for a few seconds and it should restart.

Not having any issue on my air 2.
Try a hard boot.
Close all apps first, then Press home and power at the same time for a few seconds and it should restart.

Yes, I do that a almost twice a week.
;)

Rod

Yes, I do that a almost twice a week.
;)

Rod

Hmmmmm, I am running 9.3.5 on the iPad Air 2 with latest phantom pilots update. Verizon Internet or home wifi and all without issue.

Have you tried removing the app and reinstalling?

I see there is a iOS ver 10, but I haven't updated it yet. I tend to be late with iOS updates.

Hmmmmm, I am running 9.3.5 on the iPad Air 2 with latest phantom pilots update. Verizon Internet or home wifi and all without issue.

Have you tried removing the app and reinstalling?

I see there is a iOS ver 10, but I haven't updated it yet. I tend to be late with iOS updates.

Typing, texting, just not the same as talking.
I was just agreeing with you.

Rod :)

Please send this type of problem to a staff member. The list of staff members is found in the "Members" area. ;)

I checked the app just now and it is working fine. I would assume the problem is with your device. I personally always use a web browser to veiw the forum.

Please send this type of problem to a staff member. The list of staff members is found in the "Members" area. ;)

I checked the app just now and it is working fine. I would assume the problem is with your device. I personally always use a web browser to veiw the forum.
Thanks, I will remember that next time.
@The Phantom, two devices is odd and both being crApples, I would remove the app, restart the phone.
Phantompilots IOS app not working.
Then reinstall the app, do my suggesting as a last resort. with Go app not installed.
Phantompilots IOS app not working
Have a friend load it on there device.

All I got.;)

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj